Facial Contouring Surgery / Face Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand
Everyone wants to look beautiful and attractive. One of the most important concerns is then to have a perfect facial shape, which requires a good proportion, balance, symmetry, clarity and harmony.
Facial surgery can improve the balance of facial proportions by adjusting the forehead, nose, cheekbone, jaw and chin.
The facial proportions can be equally divided by separated Vertical lines into 5 parts from the left edge to the right edge of the face.
Horizontal lines divide the face into 3 equal parts from hairline to chin as:
1. From the top of the hairline to the eyebrows, the proportion should be around 1/3 of the entire
2. From the eyebrows to the nose tip, the proportion should be around 1/3 of the entire length.
3. From the nose tip to the chin, the proportion should be around 1/3 of the entire face length.
Picture 1: The face proportions divided by horizontal and vertical lines
Facial Surgery involves 3 parts:
1. Upper Part
2. Middle Part
3. Lower Part
1. The upper part of facial surgery includes:
- Hair transplant
- Hairline lowering
- Eyebrow lift
- Forehead contouring, Forehead shaving, Forehead augmentation
Picture 2: The Upper Part of Facial Surgery
2. The middle part of facial surgery includes:
- Cheekbone surgery, Cheekbone Reduction, Zygomatic Reduction, Cheekbone Augmentation
Picture 3: The Middle Part of Facial Surgery
3. The lower part of facial surgery includes:
- Lips Reduction, Lips Augmentation
- Chin Reduction, Chin Augmentation
- Jaws Reduction, Jaws Augmentation
Picture 4: The Lower Part of Facial Surgery