Laser vaginal rejuvenation, Laser vaginal tightening,
The female hormone, estrogen deficiency, leads to a variety of physical changes of the valva, vagina, and the lower urinary tract. That include vaginal dryness, burning, and irritation, lack of painful lubricant intercourse as well as urinary tract infection. They will feel discomfort like pre-menopause and after childbirth. These symptoms will be chronic, decrease sexual function, and the quality of life.
These symptoms may use local estrogen for treatment. However, a Laser rejuvenation will treat with the vagina and the estrogen hormone. The laser shows effective and safe to increase sexual function and improve the quality of like.
A good candidate for laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Women who have a symptom of vagina laxity
- Women who have dryness of the vagina
- Women who have stress incontinence
- Women who want to increase sexual function
- Women who want to improve the quality of life
Preparation for laser vaginal rejuvenation (Thermiva®)
- After normal labor, 3-6 month, or cesarean section 1 month, can perform the laser vaginal rejuvenation
- No vaginal infection
- Vaginal examination is regular for at least two years
- The patients don't have menstruation at that treatment time
Procedures for laser vaginal rejuvenation (Thermiva®)
The approach is called progressive desensitization, and the idea is to get comfortable with insertion. Effective treatment approaches combine pelvic floor control exercises, insertion or dilation training, pain elimination techniques, transition steps, and exercises designed to help women identify, express, and resolve any contributing emotional components.
Thermiva ® treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue so that women can reclaim, restore, and revive feminine wellness without discomfort or downtime. The patented ThermiVa electrode is designed to treat the internal and external anatomical features of the vagina.
Thermiva ® treatments perform three times, each time 30 minutes, one month apart. Because the Thermiva ® treatments spend the short timeframe, the patients can return to work or normal activities the same day. It is very comfortable, completely painless. The patients can engage in intercourse with their partner on the same day.
- Significant improvement in vaginal laxity
- Increase in cases of atrophic vaginitis stress urinary incontinence orgasmic dysfunction
- Ability to resume all activities on the same day, including intercourse
Recovery for Laser vaginal tightening (Thermiva ®)
- Stop to intercourse within 6 hours
- You will have more discharge 3-5 days after treatment
- You can back to work as regular immediately
Risk and complications for Laser vaginal tightening (Thermiva ®)
We will have the report in the USA has a sporadic case has a complication as follows;
- Vaginal burn
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Recurring or chronic pain