Sex change operation is a life-changing moment which brings a series of changes in one’s personality ranging from physical to mental. The concept of sex change operation Australia was a medical technique introduced by Sir Harold Gillies in 1951. And henceforth, a lot of commoners to celebrities have brought a change in their lives.
The sex change operation is of two types including
- sex change man to woman
- sex change female to men
Right from the process to results, everything varies in both the types of surgeries.
In case you are making your mind to undergo the sex change operation female to male or male to female, then here is something beneficial for you.
Read these pointers carefully and keep a note of it.
- The recovery time from the surgery is around 10 to 12 days.
- Usually, the patient has to remain in the hospital of at least 3 days for the surgery.
- The private parts of the patient should be thoroughly cleaned as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- The patient can resume a certain degree of light or less physical work after 2 weeks of surgery. If proper instructions followed, the patient is eligible to work normally after 4 to 6 weeks.
- The patient has to make some dietary changes as per the surgeon’s instructions for a certain time duration.
- Sutures in the top sex change female to men or men to female is removed within a week of surgery.
- Painkillers prescribed should be taken under a practitioner’s supervision only.
- In some cases, the surgeons recommend wearing compression binder throughout the recovery stages for around 6 weeks or more.
Who can offer me the best and safe sex change operation Australia?
If you are looking forward to safe and positive result-oriented sex change operation, then look for a reliable and trustworthy name like – Kamol Cosmetic Hospital. It is one of the highly recommended names in the cosmetic treatment industry. So far, the team of Kamol Cosmetic Hospital has provided the best breast augmentation, sex change operation Australia, and other wellness care medical treatments to people ranging from commoners to celebrities.