Sixpack Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand
The effect of testosterone hormone in the male body created a male structure such as broad shoulders and expanded, the hairs on chest and arms, adam’s apple, low tone voice, and muscle mass. The male body tends to have a proportionally smaller buttock, bigger chest, and broader latissimus dorsi, and a small waist for a V shape torso. The male body's prominent muscle includes the latissimus dorsi, Trapezius, and Pectoral muscle, as well as the biceps and triceps in the arm.
Body Designed for male:
- Arm: adjust muscle at the arms and shoulder area
- Chest zone: enhance the chest (Pectoral surgery)
- Abdominal area: reform six-pack (Abdominal six-pack)
Six pack surgery:
Abdominal six-pack surgery is a surgical operation that involves sucking the fat around the abdominal area. Many men and women devote a large portion of their exercises to build abdominal muscles. However, even with exercise, not everybody can achieve that athletic six-pack definition. Some people find it challenging to increase the thickness of the abdominal muscles, even with strenuous abdominal activities.
Six-pack surgery or abdominal etching works for people who do not exercise. This procedure can be combined with liposuction of other areas such as the flanks and lower back
Picture 1. Shows male muscles anatomy
1. VASER® – Assisted High-Definition Liposculpture (VAHDL) at the abdominal area will create Six Pack by removing fat from the superficial layer and the deep layer to reform prominent six-pack muscles above the navel. (Figure 1)
Picture 2. Shows the positioning of the excess fat sucking to perform six-pack in a male body
- Intra-abdominal fat is located inside the peritoneal cavity. It is opposed to subcutaneous fat, which found underneath the skin and packed in between internal organs and torso. The excess of visceral fat is known as central obesity. The surgeon can etch abdominal six-pack reform the shape only the extra abdominal fat, intra-abdominal fat cannot suction. So the upper abdominal part is more curved.
Figure 3. shows the area of excess fat above and below the abdominal cavity and six-pack creation
Picture 5. Shows the muscle line for a female six-pack.
Female six pack surgery is the same procedure as males. This procedure helps women have a more attractive, good appearance and health.
The procedure is done under general anesthesia, 3-4 hours.
A Good Candidate for Six-pack Surgery
- Men or women who have well tone underlying abdominals can be emphasized by etching.
- Men or women who have undergone a tummy tuck and liposuction prefer abdominal etching to look a fitter and more firm appearance.
- A person concerns to maintain a proper diet and healthy amounts of exercise, since a following abdominal etching surgery.
- Realize expectation
Preparation for six-pack
- Consult with the plastic surgeon who specializes in body sculpting, and then physical check-up, lab test, chest x-ray
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
Procedure for six-pack surgery
- The operation performs under general anesthesia.
- In each part of the body, the skin will contain fat at different levels and volume. For Abdominal six pack surgery, the operation area starting from under breast down through abdomen and thighs, which have two levels of fat: middle layer (superficial layer) and deep layer, to compare above and below the navel, the lower area contains more fat in the deep layer. The surgeon will design and create the muscle line at the deep layer and make a curve at the superficial layer.
- Suture the incision
- It is usual for bloody fluid to drain on clothes and sheets for the first 24 to 72 hours after surgery. The liquid is put into the area before liposuction to make fat removal safest for you.
- An abdominal compression garment should be worn at all times except during showering for at least one month. It can reduce swelling and speed up your recovery.
- Try to resume your routine activities at home. The garment will also help to keep fluids moving in the body and reduce swelling.
- You can shower 24-48 hours after surgery, but you need to put the garment back on, which may be difficult. You can run soap and water over the areas without scrubbing. The surgical areas should be gently dry with a clean towel.
- Avoid still (non-running) water for two weeks after surgery, includes baths, swimming pools, hot tubs, lakes, oceans, etc.
- Routine activity is not prohibited.
- Exercise should start at around two weeks.
- Follow up all appointments.
- Take stitches off for seven days after surgery.
Risk and complication for a six-pack
- Fibrosis: the thickening and scarring of tissue
- Poor healing
Recovery for six-pack
Most patients return work in 2-5 days after surgery. An abdominal compression garment has to wear for 2-3 weeks, follow up each week. The six-pack definition of the abdomen will become more evident until the final results achieved 2-3 months later.
Getting to Know for Sixpack Surgery
Abdominal etching is a cosmetic procedure that enhances the appearance of the abdominal area...
Abdominal etching or sculpting is a cosmetic procedure aimed at enhancing the appearance of the abdomen in males.
Before & After Sixpack Surgery
How to achieve a beautiful Six-Pack surgically?
here is a general overview of the surgical procedure for abdominal etching:
- Consultation: A consultation with a plastic surgeon is the first step in the process. The surgeon will evaluate your current physical condition and discuss your expectations for the surgery.
- Liposuction: The surgeon will use liposuction to remove excess fat from the abdominal area.
- Sculpting: Once the fat has been removed, the surgeon will use a scalpel to make precise incisions in the muscle to create the appearance of a six-pack.
- Recovery: After the surgery, you will need to take time to recover. You will be given specific instructions for post-operative care, which may include taking medication to manage pain, avoiding certain activities, and wearing a compression garment to help reduce swelling.
- Follow-up: You will need to follow-up with your surgeon to monitor your recovery and ensure that the results are satisfactory.