Buttock Augmentation / Gluteal Augmentation
in Bangkok, Thailand
Most women want a body perfect, includes hourglass figure, with small waists, large breasts, and perfect butt. Beautiful and attractive buttocks are round and lifted with no stretch marks. Someone has a little and flat butt. Buttock augmentation is a popular procedure to increase the volume of their gluteal.
Buttock augmentation is a surgical procedure to increase volume or enhance the shape of the buttock. The plastic surgeon will design and create to enhance the buttocks. Buttock augmentation can perform by using silicone implants or fat from other parts of each person’s body, known as fat transfer or fat grafting. These procedures are safe and effective.
Be aware, silicone, or other materials injected into the buttock. It is illegal. This technique is dangerous for people who injected due to non-sterile products. The injected substances can move to another area, accumulate to be hard granulomas, or cause skin necrosis. It can be a life-threatening complication. A worse case, the materials injected into the blood vessels, like the embolus, will move to the heart and lungs, causing death.
The most popular types of buttock surgery includes
- Buttock Implants
- Buttock Lifts
- Buttock Augmentation
1. Buttock Implants
Buttock Implants is the first procedure to enhance the shape of the buttocks. The silicone implants are surgically placed into the buttocks pass through the incision in between the butt cheeks. The buttock implants have recommended as safe and effective for buttock enhancement. This procedure is available for someone who has a little fat.
Picture 1. buttock surgery by Buttock Implants
Picture 2. Shows Buttocks augmentation incision and implants
2. Buttock Augmentation
by fat grafting is the most popular cosmetic surgery in the name of "Brazilian Butt Lift." The surgeon suctions the excess fat from another area such as the abdomen, flanks, or thighs and then injects to the buttock to increase the volume. This method is sometimes combined with the silicone implants to achieve as natural as possible.
Picture 3. Buttock Augmentation by Fat Graft
3. Buttock Lifts
is one or multiple surgical procedures to lift sagging buttocks, by implants, fat transfer, or remove the excess skin from the buttock. The incision is above the buttock cheeks, that can hide in the bikini backline.
Picture 4. Buttock Lifts
A Good Candidate for Buttock Augmentation
- A woman who recently lost weight and buttock shape
- A woman who has too flat or sagging buttock
- A woman who prefers more curved of the buttock to balance her body shape
Preparation for Buttock Augmentation
- Consult with the plastic surgeon to achieve your goals, physical examination, blood test, chest x-ray, and EKG if you are over 40 years old.
- Stop smoking
- Stop Aspirin or anti-inflammatory, herbs, and some vitamin that interfere with bleeding.
Procedure for Buttock Augmentation
- The surgeons place the patient on his or her stomach under general anesthesia
- They make incisions where the crease of the buttock. A pocket creates under the muscle of buttocks, where the doctor shapes the implant to the patient's body or inserts the fat tissue
- Suture the incision
The procedure will take two to three hours.
Post-operative care for Buttock Augmentation
- Wear a compression garment to support the position of the implants, fat grafting, and to decrease swelling.
- Lie on the stomach for at least one week, keep the wound incision healing well, and prevent rupture. After that lie on the side, left and right. You can lie on the back following two weeks after surgery to avoid incision wound separation from too much stress.
- Keep clean and dry the wound in the crease of buttocks.
- Take a potent pain killer after surgery at least for five days.
- After surgery a few days, gentle movement, take a walk.
- Eat soft food or jelly, to prevent from sitting on the toilet following surgery for one week, when sitting on it, use one side of the buttock.
- Don't sit as usual at least for two weeks.
- After surgery, seven days take stitches off.
Risk and complication for Buttock augmentation
Some of the most common side effect includes;
- Excessive bleeding after surgery
- Pain, the patients may experience considerable pain during the recovery period.
- Skin discoloration
- Infections are higher when incisions make near the rectal area.
- Allergic reactions
- Side effect from anesthesia
- Possible for silicone implants can move and make asymmetry, requires the second surgery to fix it
- Fat grafting can lead to asymmetry due to fat absorption in the body. This procedure effect may be fixed.
Patients must avoid sitting on the buttocks while healing from surgery. With so much stress regularly placed on this area, patients may experience significant pain during the recovery.
Patients must avoid sitting on the buttocks while healing from surgery. With so much stress regularly placed on this area, patients may experience considerable pain during the recovery period. Pain, bruising, and some discomfort may occur. Buttock implant patients will not be able to lie on their backs for about two weeks. Most surgeons recommend wearing a compression garment to hold down the swelling. Patients can go back to work in two weeks.