Breast Reduction / Breast Lift
in Bangkok, Thailand
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift:
1. Breast Reduction and Lift by Liposuction
- Less duration of the surgery comparing to another procedure
- Less recovery time
2. Breast Reduction and Lift by Incision Scar around Areola (O scar)
This procedure is suitable for large breasts with mild and moderate ptosis. The incision scar is around areola (Figure 1). During this procedure, fat, glandular tissue and the excess skin are removed and cut from the breasts. The nipples will be repositioned and the breasts will be reshaped to get a good body proportion.
- Scar around areola (O-scar)
- Incison scar around areola can be hidden
- Folded skins may occur around incision scar, however, they normally disappear within three to five months
Picture1. shows breast reduction and lift by incision scar around areola
3. Breast Reduction and Lift by Inverted T-scar
For patients with significantly large breasts, the surgeon will make an incision in the skin that take the form of an inverted T-scar (Picture 2), remove the excess fat and adjust the shape. The size is reduced to the patient’s preference.
Picture 2. shows breast reduction and lift by inverted T-scar
- Possible to achieve the size and shape within the patient's request