Liposuction in Bangkok, Thailand
Aging make our body to use less energy. That means if we still take in the same amount of energy there will be more accumulation of fat cells both under your skin and inside the abdomen. This may cause changes in our body shape. Diet control is the main solution to this problem with additional exercise will make your body stay in shape. Liposuction is not weight reducing procedure. This surgery will remove some of the fat beneath your skin, but it will not remove the fat inside your abdomen.
1. Power Assisted liposuction (PAL):
PAL (Power-Assisted Liposuction) is a machine using a liposuction cannula that vibrates very rapidly to help break up fatty tissue as it is being removed from the body. It allows for a slightly more gentle technique than traditional liposuction to be used and is especially helpful in areas of dense adipose tissue.
Doctors do not need to use as much force during a power assisted liposuction because the vibrating cannula helps release fat cells from the body. In a study led by the Department of Dermatology at Tulane University Health Sciences Center, researchers found that 30 percent more fat was removed with PAL than with manual liposuction, while bruising and recovery time was significantly reduced. This makes PAL useful for treating areas that are notoriously difficult to sculpt, including the inner thighs, belly button area, and male breasts. Because the power assisted liposuction procedure takes less time to perform than manual liposuction, patients are less susceptible to complications and safety risks. Patients report many long-term benefits of fat removal with liposuction.
2. Liposuction with Vaser :
Vaser is a liposuction machine using ultrasound to emulsify fat before being removed with suction.
3. Another technology for liposuction
laser lipo or smart lipo is laser lipolysis machine using laser to emulsify fat and removed by suction. Smartlipo can produce some skin tightening from the laser. Radio frequency assisted liposuction (RFAL) using radio frequency to melt the fat and removed out by vacuum.
Liposuction can be done under general and local anesthesia, depending on the amount of fat that needed to be removed. It is an effective way to remove or reduce unwanted fat. The areas that can be treated with liposuction include:
Preparation for liposuction:
Be sure to arrange for someone to drive you to and from surgery and to stay with you for at least the first night following surgery.
After anesthesia, the incision will be around 1 cm, the number of incisions depend on the number of areas being operated. A tumescent solution will be introduced in the operational areas. Traditional liposuction utilizes a hollow tube to remove the fat and the Laser and Ultrasonic Technique utilize laser or ultrasonic energy to dissolve that fat before it is removed.
Postoperative care for liposuction will include removing of drains, pressure garment that should be used for at least 1 month and post-operative massage. Routine activity is not prohibited. Exercise should start at around 2 weeks.
Candidate for liposuction
Post Liposuction care:
2. A compression garment should be worn at all times except during showering. Compression garments reduce swelling and speed up your recovery. Your plastic surgeon will let you know when you can stop wearing the garment.
Most common complications found in the postoperative:
1. Seroma Treatment: Seromas treatment is medical competence
- Drainage with a syringe,
- Placement of drain,
- Placement of substances like tetracycline to induce sclerosis,
- Revisional surgery to remove the seroma capsule
2. Thromboembolism : The Pulmonary Thrombo embolism ( PTE ) is aclinical-pathological situation triggered by the pulmonary artery obstruction. It is a defect of oxygen in the lungs. Important to keep track of patient's vital signs as well as oxygen saturation.
3. Infection: It is detected by fever, chills, pain.
4. Anemia: Happens in these cases by loss of blood combined with liposuction fat.
5. Hematoma: a collection of blood, caused by broken blood vessels
6. Fat embolism: the blockage of a blood vessel by an embolus fat.
7. Laseration of the skin
1. Fibrosis: the thickening and scarring of tissue
5. Poor healing